Due to the coronavirus, all on-site church activities (classes, meetings, Bible studies, etc.) are canceled through Sunday, April 30, 2020. HOWEVER, We are actively planning some creative ways for our congregation to continue in fellowship remotely! We've compiled a list below of ways you can connect and grow from home, and this list will be updated in the days and weeks to come.
WORSHIP LIVESTREAM OPPORTUNITIES:
- Join our livestream Traditional Service on Sundays at 11:00am here, or on your KTBS station.
- View the Facebook livestream of the service on Sundays at 11:00am.
- Check our 1st Kids Facebook Page for updates, videos, and curriculum at home!
- Contact Billie or Staci if there are any ways we can help your family during this time.
- Check our 1st Students Facebook Page for updates, Confirmation Curriculum, fun challenges, and more!
- Contact Lee DuCote or Alicia DuCote if there are any ways we can help your family during this time.
- We are asking for all small groups, Bible studies, meetings, etc. to take place virtually during this time. Please continue to check on each other through phone calls, texts, and emails.
- Please follow our FUMC Shreveport Facebook Page for updates, ideas for connection, messages from our pastors, and more!
- Please use our RightNow Media as a resource during this time. It offers an extensive library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your Smart TV (Roku, AppleTV, firestick, etc). RightNow Media has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow. Text “RightNow FUMCS” to 41411 for access to website.
- "Conversations About Jesus" with Ashley and Samuel, Fridays at 12:00pm.
- Contact Ashley Goad if there are any ways we can help your family during this time.
SENIOR ADULT MINISTRY:
- Please contact Carl Rhoads if you or an at-risk family member has immediate needs during this time.
- Please contact Debby Williams or fill out an online form here to let us know how we can pray for you and your family.
- This is an unprecedented time for our communities. Please contact Michelle Osborn for updated ways to help out in our community during this time. Please be careful to follow CDC recommendations should you help any of those at-risk neighbors around you.
- If you would like to receive Michelle Osborn's Local Mission updates, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.