We will offer two
simultaneous worship services:
- 11:00am Traditional service in the Sanctuary
- 11:00am Faithlink contemporary service in the Emmett Hook Center
- The services will be limited to 25% capacity.
- Overflow seating will be located in Bain Hall.
Traditional worship will also continue to air live on Sundays at 11:00am on KTBS and on our website.
- Faithlink will also continue to air live on Facebook.
arrive on campus for worship services, please abide by the following:
- We are encouraging everyone to enter through the foyer/narthex, unless you need to use the elevator. All entrances will be propped open to prevent touching door handles. If the door is not open, please do not enter.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the campus.
- We will not provide masks; if you would like, please bring your own.
- We will have ushers at the doors to distribute bulletins and text sheets. The ushers will be wearing gloves and masks. (Alternatively, the bulletin is available online at our website for the traditional service.)
- The ushers will be directing you toward open seats. Please sit with your family. Please sit only in the available pews or seats. Do not sit in a roped off area in the sanctuary.
- Hymnals, Bibles, and membership pads have been removed from pews. You are welcome to bring your own Bible and hymnal!
- Please deposit your offering in the baskets by the ushers. (You may also continue to mail your tithes to the church office or contribute online.)
- Following the conclusion of our worship services, please do not congregate in the foyer/narthex, but instead move outside.
- Please be considerate of others. (Do not hug, shake hands, etc.)
If you are feeling ill or are at-risk, we ask you to remain home at this time.
Our leadership team is meeting weekly to discuss the next phases of openings. We will continue to update you as plans change. However, if you have any questions at any time, please give us a call at the church office (318-424-7771). We thank you for your abundant generosity and your prayers during this difficult time. We love you, and we appreciate you.