Pack your bags. We’re going on a journey! A quest to uncover Scripture and its meaning across history. Filmed on location in Israel, we’ll spend eight weeks following in Jesus’ footsteps through His ministry on earth.
Life & the Ministry of the Messiah illustrates how Jesus’ call to follow Him turned the world upside down. We will… Journey back to the time of Jesus. Marvel at the magnificence of Herod’s palace. Scramble among the ruins of Qumran. And wonder at the simplicity and wisdom of Jesus’ parables. In the Life & Ministry of the Messiah, we’ll discover how the events of Jesus’ day impacted His life, ministry, and communication, and then you’ll learn how it affects yours.
1. In the Shadow of Herod – Herodion
2. My Rock and My Fortress – Masada
3. The Time Had Fully Come – Filmed in Qumran
4. No Greater Love – Filmed in Korazin/Mount of Beatitudes
5. The Rabbi – Filmed in Gamla
6. Language of Culture – Flimed in Sepphoris
7. Misguided Faith – Filmed in Belvoir
8. Living Water – Filmed in En Gedi
Join us on Tuesday nights in October & November, from 5:45-7:00pm at Dr. Ashley Goad’s home, or Wednesday mornings in October & November, from 9:45-11:00am in Multimedia Room. Childcare on Wednesday is available upon request only. Please register