Dear God, thank You for allowing our ministry 15 years of service to our veterans and may WE continue to be good stewards of what You have provided through Your
Please touch the hearts of churches, businesses, civic organizations, as well as our ministry, and allow us to share the need to them.
Help us all remember:
- Love one another (Matt 22:39)
- Greater love has no one than this to lay down one’s life for another (John 15:33)
- For I was hungriest, you gave me food; thirsty, and you gave me drink, was a stranger and you welcomed me (Matt 25:35-40)
Help us, as a society, fight apathy daily—it is the greatest obstacle to serving others.
Lord, help me remember: missions start at home and this starts with ME.
- 22 veterans will commit suicide
- 100,000 are homeless with nowhere to sleep tonight
- 76% of veterans will experience drug, alcohol, or mental health problems
Help us help them.
God bless you and your family.
Dr. Ronald Key
Owner/operator—Woody’s Home for Veterans
Proud son of Sgt. Woodrow “Woody” Key (1919-1997)