We love our global missionaries! We are so thankful to partner with so many faithful disciples all over the world. So many of you have invited them into your homes to share meals and swap stories. Others of you have written cards each month to uplift and encourage their spirits. Still others of you have gone to visit them and pray over their ministries. This month, we asked our missionaries, “How can we pray for you?” Below are some of those requests, and we invite you to join us as we cover these precious servants in prayer.
Jeremy & Tamara Boone
Thank you, First UMC, for praying for us so faithfully. We are grateful! –
- Please pray for our new church plant in Karimoja, specifically for Elijah & Susan Lolem as they share the Gospel with the Karimojong. For God to build His church.
- Also, please pray for God to raise disciple-makers within our Jinja churches
- And please pray for relationships with Equip missionaries to easily form as we take on the new role of Member Care Associates
- Personally, we’d love prayer for wisdom and capacity in loving and ministering to each of our four kiddos, each of whom are in separate, very unique stages.
- And please pray for us to balance all of our responsibilities well – with wisdom and with grace.
Nate & Whitney
Auckland, New Zealand
One of our core values that we can’t afford to lose sight of is our commitment to unity among the church leadership and among all church members. This is what Jesus prayed for all of us in John 17: that we would be one with each other just like he is one with the Father. We want our love for each other to be so real that people will see it and then believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
Church Plant Progress
Pray that God will stir the hearts of the individuals he’s chosen to be involved in Church Northwest. Pray that we follow God’s leading and that He will provide the workers, opportunities, and strategies we need for reaping the spiritual harvest in Northwest Auckland.
Pray for good health and positive friendships.
Rob & Lynne Branham
- We had 5 interns arrive on May 27th to spend most or part of the summer with us. Please hold them (and us!) in prayer!
- Pray for our full-time co-workers as they raise support to serve with us — Nathan and Marie Bollig, Jen Reynolds Allen and Marilyn Todd, and Nate McGlumphry.
- Please pray for our influence in public schools to continue.
- Pray for the entire Branham family, for energy and good health, and we ask for special prayers for our daughter, Katie, as she goes to the USA for a year to study at Bible college.
- For everyday opportunities to share Jesus with those we live and work with
South Pacific Christian Fellowship
- Praise for the FUMC Team that came to New Zealand and Australia; especially for their loving and caring spirits that brought our workers so much joy and blessing!
- For the new opportunities opening up for new church plants in Australia.
- For God-appointments with new people God is preparing for career missions.
- Praise for the safe and healthy birth of my 4th grandchild – Piper Rose Woodward!
Stefania & Dragos Alexandrescu
Please pray for wisdom. Wisdom in ministry… wisdom in relationships… wisdom in family… wisdom in finances… wisdom in new ministry opportunities… wisdom in relating to new believers… wisdom in telling people the truth in love… wisdom!
Please pray for peace. Peace in surrendering all of the things above into His hands… because ultimately, it’s all about Him, for Him, through Him… it’s all His.
Prague, Czech Republic
Wisdom as I continue to transition into my new role.
We are in great need of teachers globally but especially in Europe.
Teachers to end the school year well.
Rest after a month of travel.
Planning for my totalisation leave in October.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support!!
Olga & Igor Fateev
We will be grateful for praying with us for these several things:
- For personal evangelism (preaching of the Gospel) to young people and young families in Yekaterinburg (in terms of the new legislation disloyal to evangelical Christians).
- For a new office space for the church, which is able to function day and night.
- For the effective ministry of each member of the church in God’s vision and in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- For the development of the men’s ministry.
Personal needs: for our health and buying an apartment!
Thank you so much for your support!!!
Pastor Dieuseul & Neemy Mongerard
Les Cayes, Haiti
Please be in prayer for Haiti. The country is in chaos, and we pray daily for our leadership. Please also pray for our children. We have so many children at Darivager, and we want them to grow into strong men and women of faith. Pray also for our children – Noa, Jerry, Jammy, Benjirama, and our new son, Moise. We are also praying faithfully for our new church building.
Wil & Yolanda Bailey
San Isidro, Costa Rica
Over the summer months, we are hosting about 350 volunteers. Please prayer for physical, spiritual, and mental health for my family, our workers, and me. Also please pray for the leaders of the United Methodist Church, who continue to discern the future of our denomination. We are praying for peaceful decisions, especially in how they affect “peripheral” ministries, like ours. Pray for peace, patience, and calm during this season of uncertainty.